Wednesday 18 February 2015

Dear Future Husband --(1) A Deep Fryer

My Dearest Husband;


I want you to realize how much your wife hates frying, most especially fish or chicken. This is because, as the oil splashes about with it's Jackie Chan moves, when it touches my skin, it leaves burn marks on them. I know the saying that the more marks you get in the kitchen, the better cook you are. Well, in my father's house, no matter how much I dodge the oil, or wear long sleeve clothes, reduce the gas, drain the water, oil must still find a way to touch me. So I'm very sure you now understand my need for a deep fryer, so desperately in our lives.
Thanks a lot for your future cooperation.

Your Future Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode 1: #Fiction20

  There was a dead man laying on the rug, and Armani stared at him, unshaken , with a smug smile, feeling content and working out ways to ...